“Rethinking Our Classrooms, Organizing for Better Schools”
Saturday October 20, 2018
8:00 – 4:30
Participants must register by October 10th to guarantee a lunch!
- Students: $10 includes 1 lunch
- Students + 1-year deluxe subscription to Rethinking Schools magazine: COMING SOON
- Educators and non-students: $35 includes 1 lunch
- Educators and non-students + 1-year deluxe subscription to Rethinking Schools magazines: COMING SOON
- Facilitator: free entry- includes one lunch. If there is more than one facilitator, please register separately to receive additional free lunches.
- Resource Fair ($25, lunch not included): For details, please email email@example.com
Additional lunches are available at $10 each. Resource Fair tables can order lunches during registration.
No one will be turned away for inability to pay, but we do need you to contact us in advance so that we can ensure plenty of workshop space and food. For free registration for the conference or the resource fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an attempt to continue to support the growing numbers and range of people attending the conference, we are now offering housing assistance. At the bottom of the registration form, you can indicate if you are in need of housing, or if you have housing to offer. As this is a completely volunteer run and community supported event, we the organizers promise to try to accommodate all housing requests, but we take no liability for any problems that may incur through this process.
For housing questions, OR if you are able to provide housing, please email email@example.com.
We would like to keep the Northwest Conference on Teaching for Social Justice green. Please plan to bring your own water/coffee/beverage container as we will not provide bottled beverages.